Who we are
We are a social, recreational and educational group of around 250 women from more than 45 countries.
- We provide support and friendship to women as they arrive here from other countries or states.
- We share our backgrounds, cultures, and traditions.
- We develop international friendships, learn about each other, celebrate cultural diversity, but most of all, we have fun!
Everyone is welcome, whether they are new to the greater Indianapolis area or have lived here for many years.
The purposes of IWI are:
- To facilitate social interaction among women from the United States and other countries
- To provide a support group for women as they arrive in Indiana from outside the United States or from another state
- To promote and encourage cultural understanding among members and the communities in which they resides.