IWI offers a wide choice of activities and events for you to enjoy. On almost every day of the week during our busy season there is something tempting for you to do.
- Luncheons are held every other month and are a wonderful opportunity to connect and make new "friends across cultures".
- International Women's Day Luncheon - Our major annual event is the International Women’s Day Luncheon held on or around March 8.
- Education Seminars are open to all and cover topics of interest to members including health, education and legal issues.
- Interest Groups - We have over 20 interest groups on cultural topics, cooking and dining experiences, learning about life in Indiana and other countries, sharing social and recreational times, and learning and practicing English and foreign languages.
- Special Events - We have several one day events involving trips to special places, or a particularly interesting activity.
- Big Sister/Little Sister Program - One of the founding principles of the International Women of Indiana (IWI) has been to provide support to international women as they embark on their journey in the Hoosier state, particularly as they adjust to life in central Indiana. In alignment with this mission, we are thrilled to introduce the Big Sister/Little Sister program.